- Admission fees will be kept to a minimum at all of our events.
Children under 12 years old are FREE.
Please check the specific listing for each event for the current adult admission price.
- Regular adult admission will get you in to the Expos all day long.
If you need to leave and come back, you only need to pay once.
- VIP passes will gain you access to the hall 1 hour before the doors open to the public.
This is a great way to make sure you get first choice of all the best animals
and supplies our events have to offer.
- Unfortunately we do NOT allow outside animals to be brought into our events.
This rule is to ensure a safe, enjoyable environment for everyone.
- If you are handling or touching animals at the expos,
we ask that you wash your hands with the hand sanitizer provided at the vendors' tables.
This rule keeps everyone healthy, happy and clean!
- Registration forms can be found here:
- Early registration ends August 24th, 2016 and registration prices increase $25.
- As of 2009, vendors are no longer allowed to purchase half tables.
- Loading and setup will begin at 6:00am the day of.
We ask that all vendors be fully setup by 8:45am on Saturday.
- Each vendor will receive 2 passes included in the cost of their table(s).
- Skirting will be provided. Electricity can be purchased at an additional cost.
Approximately 3-4 feet of space behind each table will be inculded as well.
If you require more space, let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you.